Fall Total Hours: 970
Dawg Talk-Weekly event where we help set up and takedown a podcast. This is for the Mississippi State head football coach where he is able to talk about the previous week’s game and the game coming up next weekend.
- Pumpkin Palooza- We work alongside the Greater Starkville Development Partnership to set up and takedown the event where people come to main street to come participate in Halloween activities. We also help collect tickets at the entrance and help load pumpkins that are purchased at the event.
- Pikes for Pups- This is an event where we work alongside the local pound and benefit the homeward bound project. The homeward bound project is one of our philanthropy’s where we bring puppies to the house to raise money and possibly have people adopt these puppies into their homes.
- Can Food Drive- This is a two weeklong period where we raised money and collected cans to benefit Starkville Strong. This is a local food pantry that we help donate cans and make sure their shelves are stocked.
Spring Events: Total Hours: 330
- Frostbite Race- Local race where our actives help set up and pass out the bags for the race the night before. On the day of the race, we help direct the runners and help pass out water during the race.
- Operation Christmas Child- We worked alongside the Tri Delt Sorority and Phi Delt fraternity to pack boxes for Operation Christmas Child. All three chapters helped out packing over 200 boxes.
- Burger Competition- We worked alongside the Greater Starkville Development Partnership to help set up and takedown this event by setting up tents and tables for everyone to cook under.
- Starkville Crawfish Cookoff- We worked by helping put up the tents and tables and helped judge the competition. We also helped load and unload everyone’s cooking rigs.
Total Chapter Community Service Hours: 1300 hours